Friday, March 23, 2012

Wiffleball is harder than one might think...

Especially on windy days.

And, of course, it's always amusing playing with a bunch of seventh-graders, most of whom happen to fail at wiffleball. I do. My best friend Zoe does. But at least I tried and failed. She just failed.

I'm absolutely sick of riding in the car. From home, where I was comfortably situated watching "The Devil is a Sissy," to Portland, to my dance class in Westbrook, then Acton, where my mom's pet-sitting some really amazing (and a not-so-amazing parrot) dogs & cats. 

We also  watched "Hugo," and I swear that book/movie was made for me. So many silent movie clips/stuff with that movie. I mean, Harold Lloyd, Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton, Rudolph Valentino....it was just amazing. AMAZING.

That's about it. I'm gonna turn in now to read Catching Fire, at last.

No comments:

Post a Comment